You are cordially invited to the virtual premiere of 2005 Poplar, a brand new mixed-use office building in Issaquah, WA. Get a closeup look at its unique features such as the four-story glass enclosed staircase and learn how 2005 Poplar honors its Pacific Northwest heritage and landscape with cross laminated timber – the first to do so within Issaquah city limits.
Following a short video unveiling, project team members will share behind-the-scenes stories and answer your questions LIVE in a moderated, interactive Q+A session. You won’t want to miss this fun and educational experience with surprises throughout.
Registration is free and includes a digital raffle ticket for a donation to the charity of your choice.
Tour + Discussion Highlights
- evolution + future of Central Issaquah as a bourgeoning urban center
- permitting, design, and construction process
- creating a cohesive team + committing to efficient delivery
- designing features that help your building stand out
- making decisions to minimize your carbon footprint
- Kari Magill, CEO, Rowley Properties
- Bill DeJarlais, LEED AP BD+C, Principal + Sr. Project Manager, GLY Construction
- Bethany Madsen, LEED AP BD+C, Principal + Owner, VIA Architecture
- Chris Duvall, P.E, S.E., Principal, Coughlin Porter Lundeen
- Moderator: Matt Roewe, AIA, Principal, VIA Architecture
Be one of the first 10 to register and receive a tasty happy hour treat to enjoy during the event!