Webinar - Funding Available Under the New Economic Aid Act
Don't miss the Eastside Recovery Hub's first webinar of 2021 focused on the Economic Aid to Hard-Hit Small Businesses, Nonprofits and Venues Act (Economic Aid Act), which was signed into law on December 27, 2020.
Join representatives from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and Washington Small Business Development Center (SBDC) as they review the new Coronavirus relief provisions available under the Economic Aid Act including the new round of Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans and the application process.
- SBA Debt relief and other programs
- EIDL and EIDL Advance
- Special lending accessibility in the new legislation for certain businesses
- Update on how and where to apply for a new or additional PPP
- Allowed uses for the PPP loans
- Eligibility for the PPP, how to prepare and work with your lender
- Key improvements and changes to the PPP
- Preparation for loan forgiveness
- Where to get additional help
Q and A will be covered as time allows - feel free to submit your questions in advance when registering. If you are unable to attend the live webinar, please register to receive an email link to the recording.