Help us finish the fight against cancer in Issaquah!
The American Cancer Society is the nationwide, community-based health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving lives, and diminishing suffering from cancer through research, education, advocacy and service.
The American Cancer Society is involved in the city of Issaquah through the Relay For Life of Issaquah, a $200,000+ overnight fundraising event that raises money for cancer research, patient services, education, and advocacy efforts. This team-based community event, held in May or June each year, is your opportunity to get involved in the world's largest fundraising movement. There are several ways to get involved:
- Join our Event Leadership Team! Be a part of the committee that plans and executes the event.
- Create a team! Grab 8 - 15 friends and family members, try to raise $100 each, and camp out at the event
- Sponsor the event! Sponsorship starts at just $500, and it's only $1,000 to get your name on the back of 600+ t-shirts worn all year round
- Walk the event as a survivor or caregiver
- Donate to a participant, team, or the event as a whole
Visit www.RelayForLife.org/IssaquahWA for all the information!