Gilman Village Merchants invite you to the Annual Winter Fest on Friday, December 8, 2023 from 6:00 – 9:00pm. Come sip, shop and stroll through the village, visit with local wineries as you enjoy snacks, live music and a visit with Santa. Check out the shops and specials just for this event at participating retail locations and restaurants.
Ticket Prices: $35 in advance or $45 day of event.
- Tickets are $35 in advance or $45 at the event if not sold out. Must be 21 years of age to purchase tickets.
- Price of admission includes (12) one-ounce drink tokens.
- $5 discount when you purchase two or more bottles of wine from any of our participating vendors.
- Additional tokens may be purchased during the event for $5 for (3) tokens.
- Receive a raffle ticket for each $25 non-wine purchase made in our stores during the event to be included in the drawing for Gilman Village gift certificates.
- BYOG (bring your own favorite wine glass or we will provide one for you).
- Purchase your favorite wines TAX FREE with a FREE tote.
- No refunds on ticket purchases.
- Poured wine has to be consumed prior to exiting each establishment.
- Participating wineries include: Dahlman Cellars, Elevation Cellars, Naches Heights Vineyard (NHV), Nota Bene Cellars, Paesk Cellars, Red Earth / WineHunter, Rider Cellars, RR Poet,T2 Cellar, Tattoo Girl/William Weaver Wine, Water From Wine and Whitman Hill Winery.
- DJ Ian.
This event is sponsored by Gilman Village Merchants Association, a non-profit organization dedicated to furthering the success of its member merchants in Gilman Village. GVMA has collaborated with Seattle Uncorked, Northwest’s largest wine club, for this event.